How Texas TMJ & Pain Management Treats TMJ Patients From Frisco, TX
Find Relief for TMJ Pain You Thought Was Permanent
- Do you feel trapped in a cycle of pain and discomfort?
- Are you losing precious time with friends or loved ones because you’re trapped in bed, controlled by your pain?
- Have you given up on the idea that the pain will go away?
Dealing with constant pain can consume your body and your mind. It can make you feel so helpless and hopeless that you stop trying to heal the pain and you start to just deal with the pain.
But pain isn’t permanent, and it doesn’t need to control your life. Relief is possible.
Texas TMJ & Pain Management lead by Dr. Amrittej Virk, has helped patients find relief from pain they thought was permanently related to:
- Temporomandibular Disorders (TMJ/TMD) / Jaw pain
- Neck Pain
- Facial Pain
- Ear Pain
- Face, Neck, Jaw Tightness
- Mystery Tooth Pain
- Burning Mouth and Tongue
- Muscle Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Facial Nerve Pain
- Abnormal Bite Sensations
- Popping or Clicking Jaw
- He has also helped patients find relief from chronic sleep disorders like snoring and sleep apnea.
All of our treatment plans:
- are less invasive
- are non-surgical
- come without the risks of creating a dangerous addiction to pain medications
- are based on personalized medical diagnosis and treatment
- evidence based backed by current research
We don’t just treat your symptoms; we diagnose and treat the cause of your discomfort to enable you to live your life free of pain.
Visit Our Office for specialized care
The convenient location of our office makes us a natural choice for many Frisco, TX residents. Our practice is located right off Highway 114.
We encourage you to stop by and talk to us about your condition. You can also give us a call at 817 251 9985 or fill out our contact form. You can even make an appointment online. We look forward to meeting you and your family soon.
Do you live in Frisco, TX and want to learn more about TMJ treatment from Texas TMJ & Pain Management?
Call our Southlake, TX TMJ & Pain Management Specialist at (817) 2551-9985 to book an appointment today